fot

RE: HS6 on GT6+

To: Charly Mitchel <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>,
Subject: RE: HS6 on GT6+
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 23:38:38 -0800
Not much of an excuse for a rotary milling table, most really good porting
is still done by hand with a die grinder. With a little careful work you can
make anything flow better, but it's best to have a flow bench around to see
if you're headed in the right direction. Problem is with the Triumph intake
manifolds that they are so butt-awful to start with that almost anything
will do something. Hard to believe that they work at all--looks like
something that was mocked up with standard plumbing fixtures. Maybe that's
why Charly had such good luck with it.