fot

Re: Feedback from Parts Cleaning Inquiry

To: <Group44TR7@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Feedback from Parts Cleaning Inquiry
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 19:06:57 -0600
What you say may be quite true. Except the same specially trained person is
there on Wednesday when she won't take my waste products as on Thursday when
she will. And how much extra training does it take to accept 10 jugs instead
of 4? Basically, they want me to make three trips when one will do, and at
their convenience. Screw 'em. I go to Jiffy Lube at my convenience, and as I
appreciate their willingness to take my stuff, they also get my service
business.

--Rocky