fot

Re: Memories

To: <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Memories
From: Dave Riddle <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 21:09:16 -0700
>2. Narrowing my TR6 by .5 inches by drifting into the concrete wall under
>the bridge at Firebird and feeling good about it because it was so even down
>the length of the car. Good excuse to get glass fenders.

I should have put this down as one of my memories! I was directly behind
Mark going through the "Valley of Death" when he did this.  I wondered the
rest of the session what that "red cloud" was that came off his car.  Ended
up being the side of his left rear indicator vaporizing as it brushed the wall.

Talk about a close shave!