fot

RE: Chuck it!

To: tr6nut@sbcglobal.net, mjb@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Chuck it!
From: <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 15:42:33 +0000
>That's a toughie.  Everytime I throw out an old TR part, within the next
>year I need it.  Of course, many times, I have bought a TR part only to
>find
>out that I already had one stuffed in a box (but didn't know it because
>there are so many of those boxes laying about).

    There's metaphysical principles at work here...

    Working on LBCs requires some form of blood sacrifice... We know
traveling with a given
    replacement part will gaurantee the original's reliability. Furthermore,
having a cell phone and AAA
    membership with you when traveling will ensure your car's good behavior
(withing the towing
    limits of your membership, of course).

    Have you ever noticed that when you can't find something, even after
looking everywhere it
    possibly could and couldn't be, it magically reappears the instant it's
replaced?

    Magic.

    GP

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois

Scope out the new MSN Plus Internet Software  optimizes dial-up to the max!