fot

RE: Chuck it!

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Chuck it!
From: Chris Kantarjiev <cak@dimebank.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 15:31:15 -0800 (PST)
>  If you have room, keep it.  If you have no room, add on.   Don

You've clearly never had the tour of mjb's facilities. He did that.
He also rents a space larger than a normal barn, filled with TRs
and parts. It's so stuffed that there's no place to work, so he
rents a shop, too ...which is so stuffed that there's almost no
place to work.

As for the criteria associated with "cars you own or are shopping
for", I believe that Mark owns one of almost every Spitfire
and TR model, or most of the parts of one, or is looking for one.
He's the only person I know who's tryign to make money by
buying broken down Triumphs (and storing them).

(Sorry, Mark, I couldn't resist.)

I think John's list is pretty good - if it's broken, scrap it.
If it's not of immediate use, sell it to the local parts pusher.

Oh, wait. *Mark* is the local parts pusher.

Damn. Maybe you want to sell off everything that TRF will take as a core?
That would certainly get rid of a lot of big lumps, but might
be a shipping hassle.

How about opening up the shed to BMCU for a pick-n-pull? :-)