fot

RE: Chuck it!

To: "'Mark J. Bradakis '" <mjb@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Chuck it!
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 09:08:33 -0800
You guys are causing me serious pain with this discussion--I'm in denial
because I have to clean out my shop. Some of you have seen it and so you
know what I'm facing. A 1500 square foot shop sounds great until it's time
to reorganize it.

We've finally fixed the leaking deck over the top of it, so I need to have
the damaged sheetrock replaced and probably new windows (a shop with a
beautiful view--what a concept). In the process I'm also going to refinsh
the floor--probably use some of the new shop tiles in a checkerboard
pattern. That means almost everthing in the shop has to go somewhere else
for a couple of weeks--most likely into a big tent I'm planning on putting
in my driveway, or into a dumpster.

I'm going to memorize TeriAnn's list, but not print it. It's too dangerous a
document.