fot

Re: Quaiffe for TR6

To: kaskas@cox.net, BillB@bnj.com, owner-fot@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Quaiffe for TR6
From: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 14:08:13 -0500
Kas wrote:

>One of the great things about the Salibury diff is that in wet or slippery
>conditions the car does not lurch and dart from side to side as it does
>with
>a "locker". I believe this diff is by far the fastest in the wet and the
>easiest to drive.

Agreed.  The word I had been struggling to find when describing the
Salisbury
was "predictable", a word not often used in the same sentence as Triumph
IRS.

Shane Ingate, neither mad nor enuff heuevos to drive in the wet, in Maryland

Keep up with high-tech trends here at "Hook'd on Technology."
http://special.msn.com/msnbc/hookedontech.armx