fot

Quaiffe for TR6

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Quaiffe for TR6
From: "mordy dunst/ gasket works" <gasket.works@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 18:09:33 -0800
Fyi...

I had a quaiffe (and still do) but, don't use it any longer.  I have found
that at Las Vegas in turn one which is a tight right hand turn comming from
4th to 2nd  the right rear wheel lifts to the point that the tire is
unloaded to the point where the quaife is non-functional.  This also happens
at Phoenix and other tight turned tracks.  At first I thought it was my
clutch.    But, as soon as I switched to a  welded rear the car was
substantially better mannered and predictable,  albeit a bit more push.  It
is a good unit but, with limitations.  It has held up to years of hard duty.

M. Dunst
Gasket Works USA, LLC
626.358.1616 voice/page
626.357.9490 fax