fot

Re: Compensation For "Driver Weight"

To: <Group44TR7@aol.com>, "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Compensation For "Driver Weight"
From: "John Price" <jprice1@txcyber.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 13:22:39 -0600
You will need to corner-weight the car, if possible. Weight-jacking is not
always possible on production cars unless you are lucky enough to have
coil-over adjustable shocks and springs. See Carroll Smith's Tune to Win or
Fred Puhn's How to Make Your Car Handle. Of course Bob Kramer will tell you
that it's not obvious that I have ever read either book.

John Price