fot

Re: Compensation For "Driver Weight"

To: "Gerald M Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>,
Subject: Re: Compensation For "Driver Weight"
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 13:54:22 -0600
I've got it in my collection -- The Grand Prix of Gibraltar by Peter Ustinov

Fantasy label, #MPF 4507

The list of the cuts gives you some idea of what it's about. It helps if you
are somewhat familiar with Grand Prix drivers of the '50s (von Trips,
Fangio, Moss, Hill, etc.)

Prologue

Interviews with von Grips, Altbauer, Orgini, Fandango, Foss, Dill, Russian
Observer

Drivers Meeting

The Governor's Speech

Le Mans Start