fot

Public Thanks

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Public Thanks
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 11:59:04 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

I want to extend a hearty "thanks" to Kent Howard (and the videographers
like Jim Hill and Don Elliot and others) for taking the time to make an
event video for last Summer's TRF Summer Party/VTR National. I got a copy
in the mail last night and all I can say is: AWESOME. Great job Kent!

Further, I want to assure everyone that my enthusiasm towards this project
has nothing to do with the fact that my car appears at least twice in the
finished product. :-) The cuts from the in-car shot to the hand-held in
the autocross are very professional!

Thankyou, Kent!
rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |