fot

Re: Brag Time (non-TR material)

To: Irv Korey <emanteno@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Brag Time (non-TR material)
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 11:04:16 -0500 (EST)
On Wed, 10 Mar 2004, Irv Korey wrote:

> At 08:31 AM 3/9/04, Jim Hill wrote:
>
> >The real ironman of motorsports has got to be Paul Newman -- who's more than
> >4 1/2 years OLDER than Sir Stirling, and still racing competitively from
> >time to time at the age of 79..
>
> Plus, he seems to be able to still do it without running into other cars!

Well, there was that little incident at Lime Rock (2002, I think) where he
ran a 914-6 (I think it was a Brumos car) into a guy that spun in the
esses...

But I'm with you Irv.

We need more "gentleman racers" as opposed to "win at all costs racers".

> Irv

rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |