fot

RE: ITC Challenge Race for 2005 at Hallet Oklahoma?

To: N197TR4@cs.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: ITC Challenge Race for 2005 at Hallet Oklahoma?
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 10:42:42 -0800
Well, there's that. I'm glad you told me, it would have been pretty lonely
at the track all by myself.

I really, REALLY need to race. On my drive in this morning it felt like
everyone was moving in slow motion and I was thinking things like "I bet I
can tuck inside and outbrake that guy into the corner".

  _____