fot

Re: Calling you tire/suspension experts

To: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Subject: Re: Calling you tire/suspension experts
From: Henry Frye <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 08:48:40 -0400
The rears show the same pattern, but not as bad. I ran the set of tires for
about 1/2 the race weekend at Mosport last year, then a couple sessions at
the Glen before the car broke. Then I rotated them and drove the wheels off
the car at Mid-Ohio, and came home with these tires.

I appears the left front causes the lions share of the wear, which makes
sense as we run our tracks clockwise. The right front has the exact same
pattern, but the wear is not as severe.

I run a Salisbury LSD, but the rear tires do not seem to wear abnormally at
all.