fot

Re: Calling you tire/suspension experts

To: tarch@bellsouth.net, BillDentin@aol.com, henry@henryfrye.com,
Subject: Re: Calling you tire/suspension experts
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 13:19:34 EDT
You never want to do it all at once....unless you're rich or really into
fun, safety and haberdashery. You know, like Joe Alexander

Richard

Richard,

I hang out at the best dumpsters....

It's in the genes.

My dad and mom used to winter in Las Vegas. They were walking somewhere near
the strip and found a pile clothes on the sidewalk.   Second look revealed
some VERY nice pants. He grabbed a few, dry-cleaned them, and wore them for
some
time, before passing them on to me.

Once someone said, "you dont dont have to worry about Alexander & good taste.
He doesnt have any."

I DID trade a TR4 transmission for two new Hoosiers a couple of years ago.

Joe  (A)