fot

Re: starter wows

To: <fot@autox.team.net>, "Tony Drews" <tony@tonydrews.com>
Subject: Re: starter wows
From: "Robert Dardano" <19to1tr6@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 00:11:42 -0400
Thanks guys  i just spent the last couple hours and R&Rd the solenoid with
the dirt and grim out of the way there is no click clik Man its tight
working in there good thing I am getting payd buy the hour and not the job
Joe looks like I'll throw and other $50 into the spare parts box     thanks
again all