fot

starter wows

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, <BillDentin@aol.com>,
Subject: starter wows
From: "Robert Dardano" <19to1tr6@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 20:33:21 -0400
Hello everyone  My starter is making a clicking noise (Tr-6) I eliminated it
yesterday buy cleaning all the grounds   I have 2 with  # 10 wire >>bat to
chassie > block to chassie. Today the clicking is back I added another
ground from bat. to block  and brought the bat  in for a test  It tests fine
at 720 cold cranking amps. To pull this stock starter is a real pain. Ethier
I pull the tranny and back plate or pull the headers and manifold.  I can
reach and and remove and replace the selinod  if i had one.   any thought s
thanks   rob