fot

RE: alum head

To: "mordy dunst/ gasket works" <gasket.works@verizon.net>,
Subject: RE: alum head
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 17:43:55 -0700
Oh, c'mon Mordy.  Let's shake up the list a bit more than that.  Half
the folks are working every night getting ready for the VIR race.  : )

Mordy and I are interested in feedback both negative and positive from
anyone using the Moss Motors Alloy TR3/4 head in either street or race
applications.

Specifically if there are any head gasket sealing problems that should
be addressed.

The head has been on the market for some years in the UK, but it's
difficult getting usable feedback from that market.  I spent about 6
months looking for feedback before being comfortable bringing the head
to market in the US, but the information I was able to collect at that
time was still pretty vague.

Your input is appreciated to ensure that the product is developed the
way it should be.

Thanks

Kelvin Dodd
Moss Motors, Ltd.