fot

Re: alum head

To: Aaron Johnson <fpspitfire37@msn.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: alum head
From: "mordy dunst/ gasket works" <gasket.works@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 20:21:40 -0700
Kelvin is right on in his inquiry.  We of the fot have the most to gain from
further development and problem solving not just from this major issue but,
other potential developments.

I do understand that there has been some frustration about sealing issues..
but, that is fixable.. I have at least two conceptual solutions up my sleaves
now.  But, need feedback if anyone has the experiances to share.  Be frank.

Steve:   Doubtfull I'll make it to willow sp.  car is fine my schedule is not.

M. Dunst
Gasket Works USA, LLC
626.358.1616 voice (GMT - 8)
626.357.9490 fax