fot

Need help -- probably non-LBC, darn it

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Need help -- probably non-LBC, darn it
From: Susan Kahler <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 22:34:16 -0500
Hi all!

I am heading for (scenic? historic? beautiful?) Ypsilanti, Michigan
tomorrow evening to work our NASCAR race hospitality on Sunday.  Thanks
to the greatness that is Interstate Batteries, I have all day Saturday
to play in the Ypsilanti area (don't have to be at work until 6 am
Sunday).  Anyone have any suggestions about neat stuff to see or do in
that area on Saturday?  Brad and I recently went to the Henry Ford
museum so that is not an option.  I am also not real interested in
touring car factories (did quite a bit of that as a kid while in Sarnia,
near Detroit). One of the ladies I am going with said, "Oooh, I've got a
wonderful garden tour going over at (some place I didn't pay attention
to)."  Bleah.  I don't travel to Michigan to go on a garden tour,
sorry.   Bear in mind I enjoy and appreciate vintage racing, and think
backwards from there.    ;)

Thank you very much for any help you can give me!

Have a great night!

Susan         :)