fot

Re: Need help -- probably non-LBC, darn it

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Need help -- probably non-LBC, darn it
From: John Wiseman <wiseman@titan.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 08:20:46 -0400
Hi Susan

Ah, you should come down to the SCCA Solo 2 national in Toledo this
weekend :)
[ Toledo was in michigan at one time, does that count  ! ]

There will be at least 2 FOTers there that I know of and about 300
other car driving nuts.  The
event is both Sat and Sun and first car is off about 9:00AM.  The event
is at the Toledo Express
Airport.

have fun !
John