fot

Spitfire Transmissions

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfire Transmissions
From: Susan Kahler <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 06:54:33 -0500
Hi all!

I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has contributed information
about Spitfire transmissions in response to my question from yesterday.
I apologize for not individually replying to you all, but things really
picked up at work yesterday and I got home late and will be having
another long day today.

Seems like the camps are split between the TR7 box and the GT6 box.
Both need mods to fit the Spit, of course.  We're still researching info
on the above conversions, and will post when we have found an ultimate
solution.

Thanks again for all of your help!  I am so glad to be part of such a
great group of people!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan      :)