fot

Re: TR3 Frame (and other) work

To: Henry Frye <henry@henryfrye.com>
Subject: Re: TR3 Frame (and other) work
From: Mike Jackson <grandwazoo@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 08:16:33 -0400
yea, TR3's handle better!  Right!  narrower track.  mystery steering box.  As
in, it's a mystery how, or whenever this thing works.

Must be the sleek, aerodynamic body style.

And, I think George Wright wouldnt agree with the premise that his TR4 is
slower than any of the TR3s that were at VIR this summer.  He only made a
driving error in the damp or he'd have finished many, many seconds ahead of
the next TRanything.

mike jackson