fot

RE: Future FoT Challenge Race-A Proposal

To: "'Gasket Works USA'" <gasket.works@gte.net>, N197TR4@cs.com,
Subject: RE: Future FoT Challenge Race-A Proposal
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 09:00:03 -0700
Thunderhill is a very cool track, but it's a long way to anywhere--that's
why the SCCA built it there. I doubt there will ever be a noise complaint.
It's also some of the most perfect pavement I've ever seen at a track--just
a few patched places and gollywobbles. Problem is, it's a long way from
anywhere.

I think there's a lot to be said for this concept thought--I think you could
carry it to ALL BRITISH and have a good go, especially with MG/Triumph
challenges and the like.

That's the reason why I think the Sovern race on Labor Day at PIR (Columbia
River Classic) that's in conjunction with the all british field meet is such
a natural.