fot

Future FoT Challenge Race-A Proposal

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Future FoT Challenge Race-A Proposal
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 09:49:17 EDT
FoT,

The trend is back to kinder, gentler, lower cost events (in my view).
Thinking to the future, may I propose a concept for a future event. A low
cost, user friendly, non-'festival' event, with plenty of track time.

Is there any reason why we couldnt/shouldnt have a MG/AH/TR Challenge?

                                                  MGVR/Team Thicko/FoT

                                Let's start with that concept. Looking for
your input.

Venues, sanctioning bodies, and the rest of that stuff can come later.

Joe Alexander