fot

Re: T-Shirt info. Looong

To: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: T-Shirt info. Looong
From: Dave Riddle <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 20:07:52 -0700
I personally would like a couple T-shirts XL, white, 100% cotton.  One
shirt for me the other for the wife/daughters to "steal" (like they do all
my Fraternity t-shirts, sweats, etc...).

My soon to be thirteen-year-old son would probably like a hooded sweatshirt
(no zipper).  I will soon start looking for a Spitfire/GT6 for him to tear
apart and rebuild.  He wants one to drive when he gets old enough and he is
very mechanically inclined so I figure let him rebuild a Spitfire.

One of my favorite Triumph items to wear is a dark green sweatshirt that
has a "shirt-collar" and a small zipper from TFest a few years ago.  I wear
that thing all the time in the winter.  It has the Tfest logo
embroided.  Could you get an item like that?

If I'm just a one off on the collared sweatshirt maybe I'll go it alone and
have the sweatshirt and maybe a denim shirt (for them fancy occasions ;))
made with the logo on it.