fot

T-Shirt info. Looong

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: T-Shirt info. Looong
From: "Martin Sukey" <mjsukey@eriecoast.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 18:55:21 -0500
First, I will be happy to coordinate this since I kinda volunteered anyhow,
somebody official :-) just tell me GO and I will run with it. A couple of
things.

*       I will gather some info first off and present it to the list and we
can make a decision as to what direction we want to go based on our online
discussions.
*       As of now there is no order list.  When I get what we want figured
out I will post something on the FOT list saying here is what we can pick
from and for all you kind folks to email me DIRECT with your orders at that
time. I am on the digest mode and so far I am getting request from every
which way including forwarded emails and I dont want to screw up and miss
somebodys order.

OK, here goes

*       T-shirts silk screened with current FOT logo.

*       Minimum order is 48 shirts.
*       White t-shirt made with 50% cotton 50% poly blend $13 per shirt.
*       Same shirt in ash color add $0.50 per shirt.
*       Same shirt but 100% cotton adds $0.50 per shirt.
*       Same shirt but with 100%cotton and ash color add $0.50 per shirt.
*       Cannot mix ash and white shirts and still hold above prices.
*       Cannot mix 100% cotton and 50%/50% blend and still hold above
prices.
*       XXLarge and above add $1.25 per shirt.
*       If we order 96 shirts there will be a price reduction of $1.00 per
shirt.
*       $2.00 from each shirt will go into the FOT fund.
*       There will be no shipping charges for shirts paid for at Road
Atlanta.

*       Long sleeve t-shirts, sweat shirts, hooded sweat shirts are all
options and pricing would have to be determined based on quantities people
wanted to buy.  If the hooded sweatshirts have a zipper on the front then
the logo would have to go on the back.

*       Polo/Golf shirts would be an embroidered logo over left chest area.
The current FOT logo is not practical to embroider since cost is based on
thread count. Ted will email me a jpg file of the standard logo and a
checkered flag design to see if we can simplify it some how.  If we go with
an embroidered simplified logo we could possibly get our name embroidered
over it for an up charge based upon the number of letters.  We will probably
have to kick this option around a bit.

There, that should at least get us thinking.

Marty Sukey

Ps: I kinda like the sound of 100% cotton in ash color :-)