fot

Atlanta....Entrants & Big Top tent

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Atlanta....Entrants & Big Top tent
From: tom strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 02:00:25 -0800 (PST)
  I guess this is the formal invite to everyone going to atlanta to join us
under the big top.  We do still have room for additional cars for whoever is
interested.
  My first thought is to give shelter to those who come the farthest, just to
help lighten their load and save them a little trouble.  At this time we also
have a lack of spits / gt6s' in the tent?  Let me know who might be interested
so I can get the details worked out in my mind.... (this may be tough... I dont
think I have a mind left anymore... ;>)
  The list I have so far is:
Dennis Delap TR3A
Irv Korey  TR4
Joe Alexander TR4
Jack Drews TR4
Tony Drews TR4
Richard Taylor TR4A
Bill Babcock Peyote
Jerry Barr GT6
Myself.. spitfire

Please send me any corrections to this list also, as well as additions.
  The last time we set up, everyone offered me a 25 or $30 donation for the use
of the tent & help tearing down at the end of the weekend.  With that, I have
expanded the tent and added a nicety or two.  Counting on that happening again,
will make it possible for me to make it to Atlanta.
  I will be there and set up on Wednesday, tear down on Sun, so shelter will be
there for the duration.  I am planning a hospitality area in the center of the
tent as well as space for the cars.  Anyone interested please let me know &
I'll try to group cars together by family and model.  We can also get together
after all the slots have been filled & possibly lighten a load or two by
coordinating who is bringing things like generators etc., bigger items that we
may not all need to bring.
  Hoping to see you all at Atlanta...  looks like fun....

Tom

 http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_strange.htm

#4 white spitfire