fot

Re: sway bar

To: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Subject: Re: sway bar
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 07:37:38 -0600
Inward on the bar (shorter arms) or outward on the suspension (closer to
the wheel, arm length unchanged) both make the anti-sway bar appear
stiffer.  Both have the effect of twisting the bar more for a given amount
of wheel travel.  We all know what we're saying, but it's difficult to put
it in words without a picture.

- Tony