fot

RE: sway bar

To: "'Randall Young'" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Subject: RE: sway bar
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 11:49:18 -0800
That's what I meant--the point that the linkage attaches to the bar. I
always use sliding links on my roll bars so I can adjust them. I find they
are a critical adjustment once you get everything else dialed in, and small
increments make a difference. Of course if everything else is screwed up the
problems mask any setting.

I've finally settled on a progression for working on suspension. First
eliminate the bump steer. Then get your toe and camber right, then find a
good tire pressure, then play with the roll bar. Lather, rinse, repeat on
the last three.