fot

Re: European GP (not LBC)

To: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>, "jrhill" <jrhill@chorus.net>,
Subject: Re: European GP (not LBC)
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 09:57:41 -0500
I too took in the 3 races, at least the finishes of all 3. The suspension
failure was well, suspenseful, and the JJ pass for the win was exciting, but
at the MMDay party I went to all eyes were on Rahal's girl and both men and
women were rooting for her, ready for her to put the sports world on it's
collective ear. If she had a little more fuel Robby Gordon might have had an
aneurism. She is indeed the real deal and may be just what open wheel racing
needs in the USA. On top of that, F1 isn't just watching one car anymore.
Great time to be a race fan.
Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com