fot

Re: TR3 Radiators / Thermostat Housing Rad Cap

To: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3 Radiators / Thermostat Housing Rad Cap
From: "Dean Tetterton" <Richtr@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 15:36:43 -0400
Joe;
If you are using a cross flow radiator with the "Ford" type set up, inlet on
right top outlet on bottom left, there is a bolt on thermostat housing that
will aim the hose to the right. Look at a Morgan with the TR engine. I used
there housing to convert my TR3. Parts are available from: Morgan Motors of
New England  www.morgan-spares.com   They have pictures on line if you look
up the +4 parts and Thermostat Housing.   Part number 300-372 is the housing
for $74.95 and 300-374 is the top cover for $54.95.
Makes it easy to hook up a top hose.  I can send you a digital picture of my
set up if you want.

Dean Tetterton