fot

RE: TR3 rack & pinion

To: m-syork@comcast.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR3 rack & pinion
From: "John Herrera" <jrherrera90@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 11:16:11 -0400
I'm like Babcock; looks a little flimsy.

Wonder if it's one of the kits from those guys in Richmond, VA whose name I
forget? The ones who show up at various TR events to sell their kit. They
went for $850 a while ago, but seemed more substantial.

What does he mean by removing the the tube that supports the front apron? I
hope he doesn't mean that tube that holds the whole front of the frame
together!

Is it legal in SOVREN?

Why do you think it would be safer than the worm-and-peg set up?

Meddling Previous Owner,
John Herrera