fot

Re: head plug

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, <FOT@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: head plug
From: "kas kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 17:08:17 -0700
Yeah Jack, I too tried to use the stock alloy part to replace the plug and
without at least a coating of epoxy I don't think it is workable.  I just
tapped the hole and went home early.

In cutting heads apart  (for your same reasons) I have found lots of pieces of
wire and other junk. You may also find that kind of thing in the valley for
the cam followers.