fot

Re: Locked rear axle

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Locked rear axle
From: <triumph_marx@freenet.de>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 08:46:32 +0200
Hi Bill,

but does the axles can take the load? Or does they break after a short time?
I is just an emergency case - the race is this weekend and  the spidergear
shaft came loose (2nd time). So welding would make the diff running again.
A Detroid locker would be fine - but where to steal it for a TR4 rear axle?