fot

Re: TR6 rod bearing saga

To: "John Kipping" <johnkipping@inet.net.nz>
Subject: Re: TR6 rod bearing saga
From: fpspitfire@insightbb.com
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 22:51:31 +0000
check with british parts northwest, they sell a Heavy Duty bearing which they
say are the same material as VP2.
CB91253 (main brg) & CB91252 (rod brg). $45 a set...Leighton should be able to
tell you who the manufacturer is before you buy...

Also check with Basil Adams basiladams@yahoo.com he undoubtably has NOS
vandervell VP2's in all sizes for spitfires, but he isn't cheap.
--
All the best
Aaron Johnson
#87 HP Spitfire 1500