fot

Re: TR6 rod bearing saga

To: REK46@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR6 rod bearing saga
From: fpspitfire@insightbb.com
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 00:53:47 +0000
I don't think I was picking on him...It's just a fact that he's selling
Original NOS VP2's...and they aren't cheap!  If I wanted to pick on him I
could do better than that.

FWIW...I find VP2's on ebay for 1500 spitfires all the time, 29 bucks.  that
makes them $45 a set for TR6's (90 bucks for 3 sets of 1500 spitfire = 2 sets
tr6)

aaron
--
All the best