fot

lessons

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: lessons
From: Gasket Works USA <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 14:40:14 -0500 (CDT)
So, what have I confirmed? (stuff that I new but, not tested)

1) In a major disaster spooling up Federal resources takes no less than five
days.

2) So, be prepared to take care of yourself and family for no less than ten.

3) Cash reserve/small bills.  Credit card machines don't work without electrons
or communication network.

4) Good shoes and gloves.

5) Water purification/filtration method.

6) Personal protection.. a good B.A.R., Shot gun or .45 cal pistol to stop
human varmits.

7) Have airtight cans of coffee, tobbacco to barter with when the money runs
out.

Oh btw...
 The local gov. in New Orleans... Some sympathy but, they Knew this hurricane
was 1) big "Incomming"  2) They knew the levies would likely give. 4) They knew
that water and power would be a major issue.  5) They knew how high the water
level would be at its worst.

Can you imagine the mess if they didn't know these things?