fot

RE: lessons

To: <greenman62@hotmail.com>, gasket.works@gte.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: lessons
From: Ernest Husmann <ehusmann@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 15:37:42 -0500
I know everyone has an opinion and I'm sure there is going to be enough
blame to throw around at all levels of government.  Enouigh to where the
cable news channels will have a new story everyday for the next year
regarding this disaster.

We will not solve all the government issues on this list and I doubt that
any of us has the full story.  Let's just focus on helping the people along
the Gulf Coast and maintaining our Triumphs.

Everyone have a great holiday weekend.

Ernest Husmann