fot

Re: Front Mounting Plate-TR3/4 Engine

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Front Mounting Plate-TR3/4 Engine
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 08:36:22 -0700
N197TR4@cs.com wrote:
> You are exactly right TeriAnn.

Thanks, I just wanted to understand.  Sometimes I have a hard time
distinguishing between real improvements and nifty gee-whiz things that
makes one feel like they can go faster (racing placebo effect).  You
should see my genuine Moon Eyes valve cover breather that is sitting on
the side of my genuine Wilco valve cover.  I'm positive my TR is
noticeably faster after installing them.

I'm personally working on a project to reduce the laden sprung weight of
my TR3 by 50 pounds.  I'm pushing the half way point and feel better for
it.  Of course once that 50 pounds has been removed from the vehicle I
may have to revisit that sprung 6 pounds over the front wheels.

> And Uncle Jack said I could lose 6 ugly pounds by cutting off my head.

Ouch!  That's not nice.