fot

Re: Front Mounting Plate-TR3/4 Engine

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Front Mounting Plate-TR3/4 Engine
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 09:02:37 -0700
Hugh Barber wrote:
> Geez TeriAnn, Diet? That's no fun! :^)

I couldn't help but notice that myself.  But I've heard rumors that
treating diabetes or undergoing bypass surgery is even less fun.

The person I share my house with weighed 300 pounds until recently and
now takes a large handful of pills every day, has lost part of her
sight, underwent a series of surgeries to save what is left of her
vision and can barely feel her feet.  Scared me right into a diet and
exercise plan.

We may joke about heavy drivers, love our comfort and our food, but
watching the effects of undiagnosed type 2 diabetes first hand has made
me into an activist believer.

Besides cars go faster when they are lighter.  Something about power to
weight ratio.

TeriAnn