fot

Re: Front Mounting Plate-TR3/4 Engine

To: JReed@wilson.com, emanteno@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Front Mounting Plate-TR3/4 Engine
From: tom strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 08:44:37 -0700 (PDT)
Hey, Wait a minute .... were not even that old!!!!!!  Who you callin old, young
man?????

JReed@wilson.com wrote:So this is what I get to look forward to when I get old!!

John Reed
Wilson Sporting Goods Co.
Staff Photographer
773-490-8908

Effective immediately, please note my new email address has changed to
jreed@wilson.com

emanteno@comcast.net
Sent by: owner-fot@autox.team.net
09/09/05 07:12 AM
Please respond to
emanteno@comcast.net

N197TR4@cs.com, tstrange@sbcglobal.net, fot@autox.team.net
cc

Subject
Re: Front Mounting Plate-TR3/4 Engine

> This is good information, Tom. Even if you are in a drug induced haze.
>
> I really like the 'happy cocktail' they give me for colonoscopies.
Something
> I really look forward to.
The cocktail, or the colonoscopy?

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and delete the material from any computer.

Tom

 http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_strange.htm

#4 white spitfire