fot

Re: VSCCA news flash

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: VSCCA news flash
From: "Bill Sohl" <billsohl@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 10:29:13 -0500
== fot at autox.team.net supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
==    http://fatchancegarage.com

Dave,

I went to the vscca.org web site but could find nothing
specific to the TR3 or any other specific rules for
car eligibility.  There is a brief opening mission
statement which references a Dec 31, 1959 cutoff
for post-war cars, but that was all I could find.

Is the now eligible TR3 limited to production units
built prior to 12/31/59?

Are all TR-3s eligible (e.g. TR-3, 3A, 3B)?

Thanks for any feedback.

If you have any specific VSCCA officiers I'd like
to contact James Donick (VSCCA Editor).  Jim was a member
of NJ Triumphs Association before he moved from the
state some time ago.

Thanks,
Bill Sohl