fot

Re: 12 Hours of Sebring

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 12 Hours of Sebring
From: Don Elliott <58tr3a@videotron.ca>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 19:36:47 -0500
Barry Martin of Montreal ran his TR4 at Sebring.  I'm not sure of the year
but in may have been later than 1963.  I know he ran and finished the Shell
4000 Rally from Vancouver to Montreal in 1964, the year I did it as
navigator in a Renault R8.  Barry ran with the standard 2137cc TR4 engine
while the 3 Works TR4s that Kas prepared all had 1991 cc engines to be in
Class 2, under the 2 liter class.  All the others with more than 2 liter
displacement, like Barry in his TR4 had to compete against all the muscle
cars with their V8 engines.

Don Elliott, Original Owner, 1958 TR3A.