fot

[FOT] Hallett

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Hallett
From: chasgee@aol.com
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 00:07:05 -0400
Hi all,

Mike Bruner and I made it home Tuesday afternoon, just in time to unload the
trailer in the rain!  Since we loaded it in the rain, it seemed right...

What a fantastic weekend.  A great track with even greater hospitality.  Thanks
to CVAR for putting on such an awesome event.  It was fun to put the faces to
the names and a pleasure to meet you all.

Ernie, your check is in the mail for the hood.  Mike Munson, very impressive
run after a weekend of problems - way to go!  Tom, very impressive car with
even more impressive driving.  You never missed a beat all weekend.  Too bad
both TR6s were so reliable during the race :).  I'm going to need more nitrous
to keep up next time!    Kas, its always a pleasure having you and Peggy
around.  I really enjoyed your input all weekend.  Mordy and Steve, thanks for
the food and shelter.  I owe you both (as usual)!

Anybody have pics of us on the podium?  If so, please foward one to me.

Thanks and see you all next time!

Chuck Gee
Spitfire racer