fot

Re: [FOT] Differential fluid

To: oldskooling@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [FOT] Differential fluid
From: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: 22 Apr 2006 04:56:46 -0700
[FOT] Differential fluid

Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 07:56:45 -0400

Don't know Miatas all that well.  Don't they use a Quaiffe-like diff?  If
so,
it should not be running all that hot, especially compared with a true
clutch diff like the Salisbury.  I'm also thinking that diffs in a Spec
Miata event should run cooler than in (Pro)Solo.

I use MT90 in my Salisbury on Rags.  No temp problems, but then again,
I'm not that fast!

Shane Ingate in Maryland