fot

Re: [FOT] Looking for TR6 Dyno Pull info

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [FOT] Looking for TR6 Dyno Pull info
From: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 12:50:16 -0700
Water injection is so easy and so cheap,maybe a layout showing folks how to do
it if they want.  Windscreen washer bottle and a .050" Weber pump jet, 5 lb
pressure switch (or adjusted to less)  and it's handled. Injected straight
into the carburetor and this cools the charge all the way thru the compressor.
Good stuff. Buyers should be able to make that for about $25. Sure helps a lot
with lower octane gas we suffer. Add some alcohol to the water and you've got
a powerful mix besides the cooling effect and density increase. But as you
say, I guess best to let people find their own way on that stuff.

Never Be beaten by Equipment
Kas Kastner