fot

Re: [FOT] Looking for TR6 Dyno Pull info

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [FOT] Looking for TR6 Dyno Pull info
From: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 17:02:12 -0500
Although I agree with what Henry says, there is really no excuse for not
getting close to the same results.  These guys are just too lazy to
calibrate their machine.  We once did some pulls and the results didn't
even obey the relationship HP = (Torque)*(RPM)/5252.  Apparently, they
decided to change the laws of physics too.