fot

Re: [FOT] Looking for TR6 Dyno Pull info

To: <BillDentin@aol.com>, <doddk@mossmotors.com>, <LOddTR@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [FOT] Looking for TR6 Dyno Pull info
From: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 12:58:07 -0700
There should be lots of concerned.  the preparation for a blown engine is
different than a N/A engine.
You are not concerned very much with volumetric efficiency because of the
blower, but at the same time you have increased the charge by a good high
percentage and that requires a alternate compression, camshaft and ignition.
OR as the man says, STOCK. Judson was not a very good blower though, sliding
vanes and noisy as hell. I did a bunch of work back about 1959-60 on the TR-3
with that thing. I also had one for a short while on an MG special I built in
about 1955. Faster without it. (they were really new then)

Never Be beaten by Equipment
Kas Kastner