fot

Re: [FOT] Fuel Cell useful life

To: Scott Janzen <S.Janzen@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [FOT] Fuel Cell useful life
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 09:26:24 -1000
Your cell is certainly usable as long as I, or any of those near and
dear to me don't need to drive the car. Sorry if that sounds snotty.
I have a nice collection of fuel cells that I won't use. Most might
pass tech, but that's really not the idea, is it. The reason why fuel
safe cells cost so much is that they are very well made. Most Triumph
race cars have no real barrier between the fuel cell and the driver.
Even if they do, a fireball is not a good thing to be just a few feet
from. Peyote has the fuel cell in the passenger side!! what a nut!
but it's a Fuel Safe and I reckon I can keep an eye on it there and
it's as safe as I can make it unless I build in some kind of ejection
mechanism.